Top Things To Do This Spring Break
Spending Spring Break on Grand Cayman is always a good idea. It doesn’t get much better than waking up on Seven Mile Beach! But if you’re looking for a few activities to break up your sunbathing and swimming, here are just a few ideas:
- Check out the Street Food Festival on Saturday March 21st starting at 5pm! Taking place in downtown George Town you’ll find international food from local chefs, restaurants, and food trucks.
- Drive just a few minutes north to the Cayman Turtle Centre. It’s not a new attraction but it’s been around this long for a reason—not only are their conservation efforts growing our turtle population, but seeing the turtles up close never gets old.
- Head over to Camana Bay, no matter what you’re in the mood for. In addition to the restaurants, shopping, and an imagination playground, there’s also a Farmer’s Market every Wednesday from 10-3 and family friendly movies at the cinema Saturdays at 10am.
- Stop in sleepy Bodden Town on your way to see Rum Point. Made up of a few shops (like the famous Beach Bubbles soap shop) and a few historic sites, it has a unique vibe you won’t find in the hub of Georgetown.
- Explore underwater! Mask and snorkel or full dive gear, there’s plenty to see regardless of which method you choose. You don’t have to leave Seven Mile Beach either, rentals and snorkel sites are just walking distance away.
Happy vacationing! If you ever need any ideas, feel free to pop by our office. Our wall of brochures can be a great way to spark interest and of course we’re happy to help with your planning!