Coral Stone Onsite Activities
Immerse Yourself in our Onsite Resort Activities
We wish for Coral Stone Club to be an immersive experience, regardless of the length of your stay.
On site we have:
- A beautiful zero-entry saltwater infinity pool; great for laps, or just to lounge in.
- Whirlpool spas to melt away the tension and stress you’ve brought from your day-to-day life.
- A modern, well-equipped fitness center, to make sure you don’t miss out on your regular workouts, and get in as many reps as you might need.
- A textured, well-maintained and well-lit tennis court, surrounded by landscaped shrubs and palm trees you can enjoy by day—or play into the evening in the warm, inviting Caribbean air.
- We’re especially proud of our new fitness center, one of the highest rated facilities of its kind on Grand Cayman. At 1,800 square feet we feature the newest Precor equipment, including treadmills, elliptical machines and exercise bikes. We have both free weights and circuit style weight machines depending on your preference, and additional standard equipment to make your workout complete. Separate men’s and women’s restrooms are also onsite for your comfort.
- The fitness center is available for guest and owner use only. Center hours are 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday through Saturday and 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM on Sunday. Please, no food or minors allowed in the gym. Please note that use of the fitness center and the equipment is at your own risk. The Coral Stone Club will not be held responsible for any injury incurred directly or indirectly from the use or misuse of this equipment.
- Personal Training available in the Fitness Centre with Cayman Sports Ltd.
Seven Mile Beach
- Your Coral Stone Grand Cayman condo sits directly on this world-famous stretch of paradise, giving you spectacular views of a peaceful stretch of an award-winning beach, the sparkling turquoise waters of the Caribbean, and breathtaking sunsets. Seven Mile Beach encompasses so many possibilities! Maybe you want to work on your tan and watch the waves roll in, or perhaps take part in some adventurous parasailing, or take part in some laidback shallow snorkeling with your kids… Seven Mile Beach provides everyone a chance to enjoy what a Caribbean vacation is all about.
- Snorkeling is one of the most accessible and fulfilling activities you have at Coral Stone Club. There are dramatic sites just steps away from Seven Mile Beach. The Wreck of the Cali is in only 20 ft of water and is considered one of the best snorkeling sites for beginners of all ages. Cemetery Reef, in less than 10 feet of water (and a short walk from your Seven Mile Beach condo) is fully accessible for snorkelers of all ages.
- The property has a tennis court located at the front of the building. We ask that you use the sign up board located next to the gate entering the court. It allows for one hour of play, per unit maximum unless no one else has signed up. The office has a limited amount of tennis rackets and balls. Borrowed racquets and balls may be collected and returned during office hours only. Please check the office for details and be courteous and responsible when using our tennis court.
- Tennis Lessons available on site from Cayman Sports Ltd.
- You can join in a FREE Beach Yoga Class on majestic Seven Mile Beach Tuesdays 9 am -10 am. Please bring a towel and water.
Other services that can be arranged on site include:
- Private or small group Yoga
- Paddleboard Yoga
- Personal Training
- Tennis Lessons (for adults or children)
- Beach Bootcamp
- Sports Massages