Welcome to Coral Stone Club!
While we wait for government direction on reopening, we continue to update our COVID-19 measures to provide the best possible guest experience.
Our dedicated team takes great pride in maintaining high standards of cleanliness. In consultation with the World Health Organization (WHO) and other government-mandated procedure, we have implemented the following measures:
- We ask that guests and staff maintain a minimum of six feet (two meters) of distance from one another.
- We ask that guests and staff practice social distancing etiquette in all elevators & reception area and limit the occupancy to one person or family.
- Contactless check-in is available online.
- Hand sanitizer is available in Condo at check-in.
- Reception area (office) touch points are sanitized more frequently.
- Front desk employees wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when social distancing is not possible.
- Credit card terminals are sanitized more frequently.
- There is only one (1) family or person allowed in the office at a time.
- Masks are required while checking in.
- All touch points in public washrooms are sanitized more frequently.
- Single-use paper towels are available.
- Soap dispensers are available.
- Pre-arrival, all housekeeping employees are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Housekeeping continues to use hospital-grade cleaning products in our rooms.
- Guest rooms are sanitized after check-out with hospital grade electrostatic fogging machines.
- All glassware, flatware, and appliances in guest rooms are sanitized.
- All touch points in guest rooms are sanitized including light switches, door handles, furniture surfaces, phones, remote controls and more.
- Towels and linens are washed with hospital-grade detergents at high-temperature.
- Extra cleanliness checks are performed upon guest check-in.
- Guests have the option of no housekeeping during their stay, linen service only or daily housekeeping while the guest is outside of the condo.
Pool and/or Beach
- Lounge furniture and umbrellas are arranged to promote social distancing.
- All furniture is sanitized more frequently.
- Coral Stone Club is located on the widest, deepest stretch of beach for a property of its size, meaning that guests will be able to spread out and social distance.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guest use.
- The fitness center is sanitized more frequently.
- We ask that guests follow social distancing protocols while using the fitness center.
- Cleaning products are available so that guests can wipe down machine before and after use in addition to our sanitizing efforts.
- Room keys are deposited in a secure drop box located outside of the office. They are then sanitized prior their next use.
- Room receipts are emailed to guests.
- All employees are receiving ongoing training from industry professionals and health officials.
- When appropriate, staff are provided with additional protective equipment, including high quality non-surgical masks.
- We are implementing mandatory procedure requiring staff to stay home if sick.
Working Together and Doing Our Part
- We recommend that guests and staff observe the preventative best practices as recommended by the World Health Organization.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, after coughing, and after sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue away.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
*Please note that our processes are continually evolving as a result of the guidance we receive from government, industry, and health organizations. As such, our measures, and all of the information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.